CSKY is currently only dealing with Apple Ipods. We are offering a series of Ipod models to our consumers to choose from. Besides The prices we are offering are way lower than prices in the retail. However in the future we will also be dealing Ipods accessories and also Interesting T shirts so stay tune for more.
1.) We emphasizes on 3 main values to serve our customers
i.)Quality- Assuring quality of the product sold by us is in Tip Top condition ii.)Satisfaction- Assuring customers satisfaction in our products and services by understanding out customers need. iii.)Efficiency- Effectively providing solutions and needs to customers in the shortest amount of time.
2.) We provide after sales service to our customers.
Terms and Condition.
1.) Goods sold are not returnable , however we do assist our customer to send back for warranty.
2.)COD (Cash on Delivery) areas are limited among Pj and klang valley area only,(e.g. 1utama , sunway,ss2,subang,) other areas are upon requested.
3.)When COD is confirm , A 20% of the price is require to pay in advance as deposit and the remaining 80% has to be paid upon meeting up. This is to avoid last minute cancellation.
4.) Area which are not within the COD area will be sent via Poslaju. and postage fees and risk will be bare by buyer.
5.)Products which are sent back for warranty, postage will also be bare by buyer.
6.) CSKY has the right to change the prices of the products without any prior notice.
7.)CSKY reserve the rights to cancel or delay any order due to the availability of stock.